Meeting minority utilization requirements with flexibility produces business results
Remaining competitive in today’s marketplace often requires the flexibility to meet stringent government subcontracting diversity and minority utilization requirements efficiently and cost effectively. Finding the most qualified WBE, MBE or DBE subcontractors to achieve minority utilization hiring goals can be a complicated and time-consuming task. Partnering with a staffing provider that has a proven track record of successfully meeting minority utilization goals can result in a tremendous competitive advantage.
Government Contracting Solutions by Mary Kraft—helping you achieve diverse hiring goals
As a woman-owned business, Mary Kraft is certified by the State of Maryland MDOT as a MBE, WBE and DBE, and by the City of Baltimore as a WBE. We are uniquely positioned to help you meet stringent government contracting requirements with flexibility and quality. Whether you are a government contractor looking for a qualified subcontractor or a private sector contractor aiming to meet a supplier diversity clause, we are fully certified and able to position you for success.
Government Contracting Benefits
- Meet wide-ranging minority utilization requirements with a proven, fully certified staffing provider
- NAICS Code 561320 – Temporary Help Services
- NAICS Code 541214 – Payroll Services
- NAICS Code 561310 – Permanent Placement
- NAICS Code 541512 – HR Executive Search Consulting
- NAICS Code 541618 – Business Consulting
- Increase candidate quality through industry-leading screening and a state-of-the-art skills assessment process
- Minimize organizational impact of subcontractor requirements through scalable and flexible staffing solutions
- Increase staffing efficiency for all subcontracting requirements with a single-source provider backed by a seasoned team of HR experts