Mary Kraft HR operates under a set of quality and performance standards established to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction in the staffing industry.
These standards include a code of ethics, developed and adhered to as part of our membership in the American Staffing Association and the Maryland Staffing Association. Our code of ethics is maintained for all relations with applicants, clients and competitors.
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our business, and to maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in our business operations.
- To treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability.
- To maintain the highest standards of integrity in all advertising, and to assign the best qualified employees to fill customers’ needs.
- To determine the experience and qualifications of applicants and employees as the staffing firm deems appropriate to the circumstances, or as may be required by law.
- To satisfy all applicable employer obligations, including payment of the employer’s share of social security, state and federal unemployment insurance taxes, and workers’ compensation.
- To determine that employees are assigned to worksites that are safe, that they can perform such work without injury to themselves or others, and that they receive any safety training that may be necessary or required.
- To take prompt action to address employee questions, concerns, or complaints regarding unsafe work conditions, discrimination, or any other matter involving the terms and conditions of their employment.