This weeks candidate has 8 years of experience working with workers compensation claimants within a law firm setting. They are currently handling over 500 active claims, 80% of which are dealing with lost time while the other 20% are medical only. They are excited to move to the other side of the table providing more opportunities for growth. Give me a call today to have this experienced Workers Comp Adjuster work with your team!
This week’s most impressive candidate has been serving the community as a Parole and Probation officer for more than a decade. They are ready to leverage their past experience in marketing, accounting, and management to move into a more career oriented role where she can also utilize her strong relationship-building and customer-focused skills. They’re bold; meeting challenges head on. Call me today to set up a meeting with this dynamic and multi-faceted candidate!
As a professional Administrative Assistant with 8 years of experience, they are dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-driven. They excel in daily operational and administrative functions; making decisions with ease and solving problems efficiently. Their reliability is proven, as they handle multiple tasks while maintaining an organized and efficient workflow. Even under pressure, they remain poised and are a natural people person. Their skills include meetings/event planning, calendar management, and project management. They can work independently or collaboratively within a team environment. If you are seeking a perfect fit for your office, contact me today!
Following two years of summer internships and five years working full time for the same company, this candidate is seeking a new opportunity. They are open to working in public or corporate accounting. As a Lead Financial Auditor, they handle client financial audits from collecting pre-audit documents to finalized financial statements and closing summaries. They have a passion for numbers and puzzles. During my meeting with this professional, I found them to be personable and full of integrity. Call me today!